Wednesday, October 31, 2018

New Mood Board & Palette: So many themes to choose from for my new collection!

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year.
I count down the days until fall arrives.
Mostly, I adore the coziness of the season, the hot drinks, blankets, books, the perfect sweater weather, bonfires, the colors, the sky, Halloween, pumpkin flavors, Thanksgiving,  football season... 
I definitely love designing in Autumn!!!
But since for me, the inspiration is all about the emotions and passions of the moment, I end up with too many ideas to choose from!!!

But peewee games, tailgates, colorful jerseys, college football games, and the super bowl, hit my mind.
So get ready for some football!

I usually spend a couple of hours brainstorming ideas, writing notes, drawing quick sketches, and hunting for visual cues that will help me to mock up a mood board and through the whole design process.

Here’s a peek into my football mood board


And the color palette I chose for it.


Well... the theme is chosen, the mood board and color palette are ready and I can't wait to start working on this collection!!!. I hope you liked them!
Stay tuned for a sneak peek next week!!!

By the way, do you have any favorite themes for the autumn?
 Leave your recommendations below!

No comments:

Post a Comment