Friday, April 26, 2019

New Release: Happy Easter {collection} + Freebie

Happy Easter...
Hope you had a great and happy Easter weekend!
Mine was great! filled with chocolate, sundresses, dyed eggs, 
parades, gifts from the Easter bunny, and of course, my big and beautiful family!
Lots of pictures were taken, which means... time to scrap!


Let me introduce you to my newest collection...Happy Easter
A beautiful, soft-colored collection that’s perfect for all of your Easter photos.

The Happy Easter {page kit} includes 16 unique patterned papers, 10 coordinated solids, 1 full alpha, and 84 elements.




The Happy Easter {collection} includes the Happy Easter {page kit}, Bonus Papers Pack, Alpha Pack, Journaling Cards Pack, and Graffiti Pack all bundle up for great savings!
The 4 Add On Packs can be bought separately too!


Save 45% off the market price when you buy the Full Collection! Remember I'm having  30% off Storewide Sale at MyMemories store
through May 1st!!!

This collection was previously released as Hoppy Easter and has been revamped. 

Please check your stash before buying.

Now get some inspirations from these marvelous layouts created by my Creative Team



This great quick page is yours FREE just for reading my blog! 


SORRY THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED
Simply sign up below to receive my newsletters and you’ll get all my freebies as a thank you from me! 
You’ll also receive my latest product news!

Join my Facebook Group The Scrapping Lu's Gang for exclusive freebies and giveaways!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment