Monday, May 20, 2019

New Release: Berry Sweet {collection} + freebie

One thing that makes springtime extra special is because it’s the strawberry season!
I love strawberries!!!
Large, red, juicy fruits... whether you like to eat them on a cake, ice cream, in a pie, or all alone, strawberries are a favorite for many. And if you are lucky beyond all measure you will pick your own, and when your pail is halfway full, you will just sit down in the hot field, and not caring if anyone sees you, eat them still hot from the sun.


Looking for something special to scrap those great moments spent at the pick-your-own farms, working in the garden, or just making strawberry jam with grandma?

Berry Sweet is the perfect kit!!! 
and you can get it 30% off through May 23rd at MyMemories

The Berry Sweet {collection} includes the Berry Sweet {page kit}Bonus Papers PackWord Bits Pack Journaling Cards Pack, and Graffiti Pack all bundle up for great savings!
The 4 Add On Packs can be bought separately too!

Save 45% off the market price when you buy the Full Collection!

This collection was previously released as I Love Strawberries and has been revamped. 
Please check your stash before buying.


Now get some inspirations from these marvelous layouts created by my Creative Team



This great quick page is yours FREE just for reading my blog! 

SORRY THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED
Simply sign up below to receive my newsletters and you’ll get all my freebies as a thank you from me! 
You’ll also receive my latest product news!

Join my Facebook Group The Scrapping Lu's Gang for exclusive freebies and giveaways!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment